Kings Canyon Unified School District

Skip to main content
Human Resources / Personnel » Substitute Information

Substitute Information

Certificated Substitute Information
Certificated Subs, to access SmartFindExpress, click here.

Need a Substitute Permit


Please refer to the resources available on the Fresno County Superintendent of Schools webpage.  Click on the following link Specifically click on the applicable links in the sections titled, “Substitute Teaching” and “Additional Resources”.  These links will walk you through a step by step process on how to obtain a substitute teaching permit.