The following information is needed prior to approval of admission:
- Birth Certificate or birth records -for child enrolling in program as well as all siblings counted in family size
- Income Verification-If you are a seasonal worker please provide income tax for the previous year & January-April check stubs, if you are not a seasonal worker please provide check stubs from your most recent month of employment
- Child Immunization Record including TB skin test for your child.
- CHDP - Physical examination, including the results of a Hearing and Vision Exam
- Address Verification- please provide one of the following: rental agreement, gas, electric, water or other document that list address
- Full Day Preschool: Employment Verification, or if you are a student: Class Schedule and Training Verification
- Additional documentation may be required for eligibility such as: divorce decree, guardianship, separation, child support, Cash Aide or Food Stamps
- All children, upon enrollment, must have a completed physician’s report and a TB clearance. Physician’s reports are required annually due to the program’s participation in the Fresno County Early Stars program.
A program application must be completed and submitted, with the documents listed above, to the preschool site's clerk. Once documents are verified and eligibility is determined, parents will be notified..