The following information is needed prior to approval of admission:
- Birth Certificate or birth records -for child enrolling in program as well as all siblings counted in family size
- Income Verification-If you are a seasonal worker please provide income tax for the previous year & as many recent check stubs as you have. If you are not a seasonal worker please provide check stubs from your most recent month of employment.
- Child Immunization Record including TB skin test results for your child. Your child's doctor may indicate that TB risk is not present - if so, they must select this option on the physical form.
- CHDP - Physical examination, including the results of a Hearing and Vision Exam
- Address Verification- please provide one of the following: rental agreement, gas, electric, water or other document that list address
- Full Day Preschool: Employment Verification, or if you are a student: Class Schedule and Training Verification
- Additional documentation may be required for eligibility such as: divorce decree, guardianship, separation, child support, Cash Aide or Food Stamps
- All children, upon enrollment, must have a completed physician’s report and a TB clearance. Physician’s reports are required annually due to the program’s participation in the Fresno County Early Stars program.
A program application must be completed and submitted, with the documents listed above, to the preschool site's clerk. Once documents are verified and eligibility is determined, parents will be notified.
An application may be filled out online by downloading the forms below and emailing to email@example.com Please attach required documentation listed above as well. Indicate desired preschool site(s) in the subject line of the email & by putting a "1" or "2" in the text box next to preferred sites on the first page of the application. Signatures on forms will be collected during registration interview once eligibility has been determined.