The page outlines the resources available to KCUSD students and families during non-student days, a result of precautionary measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Schools and the Educational Support Center (ESC) are welcoming phone calls.
- Due to social distancing requirements, the ESC and school offices are available by phone Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- If you need in-person assistance, please contact your school office or the ESC at (559)305-7010 for an appointment.
Breakfast and lunch will be available on weekdays from March 17 - May 1, with the exception of Spring Break, April 6 - 13.
- Breakfast will be available for pick up between 7:30 a.m. and 8:00 a.m.
- Lunch will be available between 11:45 a.m. and 12:15 p.m.
- In Orange Cove: McCord, Orange Cove High School, Sheridan
- In Reedley: Great Western, Jefferson, Lincoln, Reedley High School, T.L. Reed, Washington
- Beginning Thursday, March 26, distribution at Dunlap School will be from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Lunch and breakfast for the following day will be distributed.
- Any person, age 18 and under, is eligible to "pick up" a meal during the times listed above.
- Students must be present when picking up meals.
Social and emotional support services are available.
- Please call your school office for assistance.
Technology support line for students and parents.
- Call (559) 305-7040 Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
KCUSD Free WiFi Access is available in the staff parking lots at Reedley High School and Orange Cove High School, as well as the bus drop-off area at Dunlap School.
- While parked in one of the areas listed above select KCUSD_Public from the WiFi options on your device
- Accept the user agreement
- Access the internet as needed
- Normal security filters that apply to KCUSD internet usage are in place