The following information is needed prior to approval of admission:
- Birth Certificate or birth records -for child enrolling in program as well as all siblings in the home
- Income Verification-If you are a seasonal worker please provide income tax for the previous year & January-April check stubs, if you are not a seasonal worker please provide check stubs from your most recent month of employment
- Child Immunization Record including TB skin test for your child.
- CHDP - Physical examination, including the results of a Hearing and Vision Exam
- Address Verification- please provide one of the following: rental agreement, gas, electric, water or other utility bill.
- Full Day Preschool: Employment Verification, or if you are a student: Class Schedule and Training Verification
- Additional documentation may be required for eligibility such as: divorce decree, guardianship, separation, child support, Cash Aide or Food Stamps
- All children, upon enrollment, must have a completed physician’s report and a TB clearance. Physician’s reports are required annually due to the program’s participation in the Fresno County Early Stars program.
A program application must be completed and submitted, with the documents listed above, to the preschool site's clerk. You may also print the documents below, complete them, and return to the preschool clerk OR you can pick up copies of these forms from the clerk at the preschool. Once documents are verified and eligibility is determined, parents will be notified and the child will be enrolled in the program.